We are convinced of the merits of a one-stop shop approach to consultancy, which is why we provide legal advice, tax advice and auditing services, all under the same roof. For us, there is no barrier between the work of the auditor and the tax adviser. Tax consulting is included comprehensively in the autiting of your company because our way of thinking in auditing is based on a complete understanding of our clients' business and corporate structure.
In the course of our auditing work, we analyse the insights gained with you on a joint basis, and seek to contribute towards a sustainable improvement in the value of your company. We thus want to create added value for you during from the auditing process.
We therefore provide a comprehensive range of auditing and consulting services in conjunction with our auditing company, ASGB Revisions- und Treuhand GmbH. Your contact person is Mr. Carsten Müller, auditor and tax adviser.
Our auditing service is of high quality and this is regulary confirmed by peer review. Our successful participation in peer review according to § 57 a WPO (German Public Accountants Act) represents our fulfilling the requirements to perform annual accounts.
In detail our auditing services include:
- Auditing of annual accounts, interim statements and consolidated financial statements as required by law and on a voluntary basis
- Auditing of consolidated financial statements
- Auditor´s review of annual accounts, interim statements and consolidated financial statements
- Autiting and assessment of any kind (e.g. misappropriation and regularity audits, review of internal control systems)
- Support of corporate transactions (e.g. expert assessment of evaluation of companies, due diligence reviews)
- Business consulting of any kind, in particular preparation or review of budgetary accounting, setting up controlling systems, rating advice, financing advice.
Please refer to the ASGB Revisions- und Treuhand GmbH http://www.asgb-wpg.de for further information.