“Nothing is as constant as changes in tax law. No matter what, I’ll be at your side.”
- Subsidies - Donations - Trustee Money Management, Requirements for the Treasury, B. Schubert/H. Clausen (Eds.) in: Treasury in Unternehmen der Sozialwirtschaft [Treasury in Social Economy Enterprises], Wiesbaden 2019, pp. 73-88.
- Stiftungen bewegen [Foundations Move]. Published together with Hanns-Stephan Haas. Stuttgart 2012.
- Foundation Involvement in Partnerships Limited by Shares (KGaA), in: Stiftung & Sponsoring [Foundation & Sponsoring] 3/2010, pp. 54-55.
- Balance Sheet Policy, Balance Sheet Concealment, Balance Sheet Falsification - a Tightrope Walk?, in Accounting 11/2002, pp. 6-7.
- Do Not Replace Auditors with the State, in: Accounting 6/2002, p. 16.
- Time Manager Corporate Policies, in: Accounting 1/2002, pp. 4-5.
- Principles of Group Accounting in a Medium-sized Group, in: Accounting 11/2001 and 12/2001, pp. 6-7 in each.
- Bribery Is No Longer Worthwhile for Tax Purposes, in Accounting 7, 8/2001, pp. 4-5.
- German Federal Fiscal Court Refuses The Simultaneous Capitalization of the Profit Claim against the Subsidiary, in: Accounting 5/2001, pp. 6-7.
- The International Trust as an Instrument of Asset Succession, Diss., Berlin 2000, 431 pages.
- The Legal Institute "Foundation" - Panacea for Business Succession Regulation?, in DStR 1997, pp. 674-680.