“I see it as my personal fortune to be able to combine my work as an attorney at law with my passion for nature, the forest and hunting.”
- "Does Hunting Make us Human?", in: Humans and Nature 2014, p. 24 et seqq.
- "Foundations Move...Sometimes in the Wrong Direction – a Critical Interjection", in: Verstl/Haas, "Stiftungen bewegen” [Foundations Move], pp. 87 et seqq., Stuttgart 2013
- “Hunting Communities and Game Theory – Suggestions for an Improvement in Coexistence" in: "Der Hirsch und der Mensch" [The Deer and the Man], Conference Proceedings for the 6th Red Deer Symposium of the German Wildlife Foundation, 2012, p. 110 et seqq.
- "The Foundation as Shareholder of a Partnership Limited by Shares – Abuse of Legal Form or Recommendable Arrangement? (with Anja Knoop and Jörg Verstl)", Stiftung und Sponsoring 2010 [Foundation and Sponsoring], 54 et seqq.
- "The Hunting Lease Agreement" (with Peter Conrad), Grevesmühlen 2009
- “The Hunt in the Foundation’s Own Forestry Operations" (memorial writing for Walz, p. 1 et seqq.), Munich 2008
- "Hunting and Foundation", Melsungen 2008
- "On the Shooting of Red Deer in Red Deer Free Areas", NuR 2003, 407 et seqq.
- 2002-2007 Editor of the Non Profit Law Yearbook at Bucerius Law School
- "The Softening of the System of Factual Prohibitions according to Section 19 BJagdG by the Federal States – End of Hunting Ethics", in: Deutscher Jagdrechtstag [German Hunting Law Day], Vol. XX, pp. 1 – 14
- various hunting-related and fictional publications